Eligibility Criteria for O Level Students:
- The Academy offers a 3-year O Level Program for students aged 12 to 16.
- Students appear in eight subjects including English, Urdu, Islamiyat, Pakistan Studies and Mathematics along with the subjects from Commerce, Biology or Computer.
- To qualify for the Science Group, it is necessary to obtain minimum 65% in the previous grade.
- To qualify for the Commerce Group, it is necessary to obtain minimum 60% in the previous grade.
- Students select their stream; Biology, Computer Science or Commerce, according to their personal interests, capabilities, and career choices.
- Students are offered counselling sessions in order to guide them towards their optimum stream.
- Along with their core subjects the students are offered electives such as Additional Mathematics, Sociology, Environment Management and English Literature. It is mandatory to select one.
- Cambridge Examinations are held in May/June each year with results issued in August.
- All examination entries are processed through the school under the school allotted PK number.
- Mandatory to have a smart card in-order to appear in the CAIEs.
- Cambridge Exam fees are to be paid as per Cambridge fee structure in the month of January.
Equivalence of O-level Grades
To compute equivalent marks for O-level students, add marks of eight subjects (English, Islamiat, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Urdu, and 3 optional subjects).
The percentage marks corresponding to grade is shown in the below table. The marks obtained by the student in these eight subjects are then used to calculate the equivalent matriculation percentage marks.
The equivalent marks are calculated using the following criteria used by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC):
NOTE: The above information is only for the guidance purpose. University/Colleges will accept the certificate from Inter Board Committee (IBCC) for foreign qualification including O/A Level.