Special Education And Individual Attention
‘Choosing a school is not only about the cut of the
cloth, it’s about getting the perfect fit, everything
from the first tacks to the last stitch.’
The Special Education Team at The Academy School provides specially designed instruction and related services to benefit students with special needs.
Our goal is to assist each student to achieve academic success, and to make the transition from school to the community. We consider this project as a team effort consisting of psychologists, speech and language therapists & special education teachers.
Educating The Child With Special Need
- Slow Learners
- Emotional Disturbance
- Behavioral Issues
- Learning Disabilities
- Reading and Learning Disabilities
- Speech and Language Impairments
- Autistic Disorder
- Attention deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Dyslexia, Dyscalculia & Dysgraphia
- Dr. Ismail Saad – PhD USA, Dean Faculty of Education and Learning Sciences
- Dr. Rasul Bakhsh Raisani – PhD, Michigan State University, USA, Iqra University
- Dr. Naseem Qaisrani – PhD, Michigan State University, USA, Iqra University
- Dr. Aqeela Khatoon – PhD UoK, associated with Special Education Dept. UoK
- Dr. Iffat Sultana – PhD, Iqra University
- Dr. Najmunnisa – PhD, Iqra University
- Dr. Khalid Jamil Rawat – PhD, Hamdard University
- Dr. Wasim Qazi – PhD in Educational Administration, Vice President- Iqra University
- Dr. Imran Khan – PhD Malaysia
- Dr. Shams Hamid – Post Doctoral Studies USA, PhD Hamdard University.
A team of Trained Practitioners including Psychologists, Special Educators, Speech, Occupational, Vocational and Physiotherapists.
B-1, B-2, Block 1, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.