Ms. Shahnaz Pirani
- Branch Head- The Academy Gulshan Campus II.
- M.Phil in Education, Iqra University (In process).
- Masters in Educational Leadership and Management, The Aga Khan University-Institute for Educational Development.
- Masters in Economics, University of Karachi.
- Bachelors in Education, Australian Catholic University.
Ms. Pirani has 12 years of experience in teaching, specifically in Early Childhood Education, Primary Teaching and Learning and Inclusive Education. She demonstrates leadership qualities and led multiple leadership roles in reputed organizations. Currently, she is associated with Iqra University as an Adjunct faculty in the Department of Education and also as a Branch Head of The Academy Gulshan Campus. She has immense experience of research in education and worked as a research assistant in one of the projects introduced by UNICEF.