Ms. Fatima Abdul Rehman
- Principal- Main Campus
Ms. Fatima Abdul Rehman has recently joined The Academy as Principal. She received her early education in Tanzania. She has done her M.Phil. in Education from Hamdard University, DTWICT from British Council with Distinction, Early Years Certificate Course from Beaconhouse with Distinction, as well as many other in service professional development courses concerned with Educational Leadership, Management and Curriculum.
Ms. Khadija Yousuf
- Section Head ECD Main Campus
Ms. Khadija has done her Bachelors in Art from Myanmar and has been working in the field of education since past 11 years. She is associated with The Academy from the last 6 years.
Ms. Shehla Naz
- Branch Head F.B.Area Campus
- Bachelors in Arts, Karachi University.
- Bachelors in Education, Government College of Education (in process)
She has 17 years of experience in teaching all three levels of early years Education in Beaconhouse School system.
Ms. Shahnaz Pirani
- Branch Head- The Academy Gulshan Campus II.
- M.Phil in Education, Iqra University (In process).
- Masters in Educational Leadership and Management, The Aga Khan University-Institute for Educational Development.
- Masters in Economics, University of Karachi.
- Bachelors in Education, Australian Catholic University.
Ms. Pirani has 12 years of experience in teaching, specifically in Early Childhood Education, Primary Teaching and Learning and Inclusive Education.
Ms. Hina Ghufran Khan
- Branch Head – Gulshan Campus I
Ms. Hina is an educationist with 25 years of association with this profession. She started her career as a kindergarten teacher at The City School. Read More…
Ms. Mahwish Noor
- Branch Head, North Nazimabad Campus II
Ms. Mahwish has completed her Bachelors in Pharmacy from Hamdard University (2005) and currently doing her Bachelors in Education.
Ms. Rehana Saleem
- Manager for the Teaching Learning Unit
Ms. Rehana Saleem was Centenary Scholar at the UCL-Institute of Education, London and awarded MA in Early Years Education. She also completed her M.Ed (Teacher Education) from The Aga Khan University-Institute for Educational Development.