Mrs. Hamda Haque
- Principal- Main Campus
Mrs. Hamda Haque was awarded the degrees of B.A, LL.B and M.A (Islamic Studies) by the Karachi University. She has taught Islamic Studies to the students of BBA program at the Iqra University
Mrs. Hamda Haque is associated with The Academy as a Principal.
Mrs. Zarqa Frrukh
- Branch Head – F.B Area Campus
Mrs. Zarqa has been an Educationist for eleven years. She has acquired degrees in the discipline of:
Ms. Shehla Naz
- Section head of ECD Main Campus
- Bachelors in Arts, Karachi University.
- Bachelors in Education, Government College of Education (in process)
She has 17 years of experience in teaching all three levels of early years Education in Beaconhouse School system.
Ms. Shahnaz Pirani
- Branch Head- The Academy Gulshan Campus II.
- M.Phil in Education, Iqra University (In process).
- Masters in Educational Leadership and Management, The Aga Khan University-Institute for Educational Development.
- Masters in Economics, University of Karachi.
- Bachelors in Education, Australian Catholic University.
Ms. Pirani has 12 years of experience in teaching, specifically in Early Childhood Education, Primary Teaching and Learning and Inclusive Education.
Ms. Hina Ghufran Khan
- Branch Head – Gulshan Campus I
Ms. Hina is an educationist with 25 years of association with this profession. She started her career as a kindergarten teacher at The City School. Read More…
Ms. Mahwish Noor
- Branch Head, North Nazimabad Campus II
Ms. Mahwish has completed her Bachelors in Pharmacy from Hamdard University (2005) and currently doing her Bachelors in Education.
Ms. Munira Hassan Ali Tharwani
- Branch Head, North Nazimabad Campus III
Ms. Munira holds an M.Ed from Hamdard University, a B.Ed from Australian Catholic University and a BA from University of Karachi.
Ms. Anusha Irfan
- Education Specialist – Teaching Learning Unit (Early Child Development)
- Bachelors in Advance English and Education, University of Karachi
- Montessori Teachers Training, Association Montessori International
- Montessori Teachers Training, London Montessori International
- Infant and Toddler Training Program, The Teachers Training Academy
Ms. Anousha is the Alumni member of Association Montessori International and Pakistan Montessori Association. She has 7 years of experience in teaching, specifically in Montessori and Early Childhood Education.
Ms. Merium Aftab
- Learning Facilitator – English (Grades IV – VIII)
Ms. Merium has a Bachelors in Biochemistry from University of Karachi, Pakistan and a Bachelors in Education from Notre Dame Institute of Education affiliated from University of Karachi, Pakistan.